1. The contract between Decainvest Srls and the Customer has to be considered completed at the time of the acceptance of the order by the seller. This acceptance is tacit, unless the Customer is informed in any other way. Making an order using the provided manners, the Customer diclairs to have read every term during the purchase process and to have accepted sales and payments terms below transcribed.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (a fisical person that buys goods not for his professional activity), once completed the on-line purchase, he has to print/save and store this agreement respecting art. 3 and 4 of Dlgs 185/1999 about distance selling, and further amended and extended.
3. It is excluded any right of the Customer about refund or indemnity, or any other contractual or extra-contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to things or people caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer can only buy the goods available on the Decainvest Srls's electronical catalogue at the moment of the order and visible on line at www.damura.it just as described on their informative pages. It is understood that the images inside these pages could not be perfectly rappresentative of the goods but could change features, color, measurements, accessories etc.. All the support informations (Glossary, Purchase Guide, etc..) are to be intended as simple general informations not related to the real features of a single good.
5. The correct recieve of the order is confermed by an email to the address written by the Customer. This email is going to report Day and Time of the execution of the order and an ID-Number, to be used in any communication with Decainvest Srls. The email contains all the data submitted by the Customer, that he has to verify and quickly communicate any error, in the manner below decribed.
6. In case of not acceptance of the order, Decainvest Srls grants a quick communication to the Customer.
7. In case of impossibility to process the order due to unavailability, even temporary, of the goods, Decainvest Srls, in thirty (30) days beginning from the day after the order through the website www.damura.it, will inform the Customer and proceed to refund the sum eventually paid for the goods ordered.
7. PayPal When using PayPal payment method, as soon as the online transaction is completed, PayPal will charge you of the amount of the purchase effectuated.
7.1 In case of order cancel, either because of Customer or because of Decainvest Srls, the amount of the deleted orders will be refunded by Paypal. Time to refund depends exclusively on Paypal and Bank account. Once refunded on Paypal account, in no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible of any damage, direct or indirect, due to delay of refunding depending on Paypal or bank.
7.2 Decainvest Srls can ask the Customer addings informations such as phone number, etc. to prove the real entitlement of the Paypal account. In case of missing documentations Decainvest Srls can refuse the order.
7.3 During the purchase process Decainvest Srls is not able to know any data of your credit card or Paypal. In no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by a third, during the payments on Decainvest Srls' website.
8. Credit Cards
8.1. The Customer can use a credit card to pay on our website by the available gateways.
8.2 In case of order cancel, either because of Customer or because of Decainvest Srls, the amount of the deleted orders will be refunded on your bank account. Time to refund depends exclusively on Bank account. Once refunded, in no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible of any damage, direct or indirect, due to delay of refunding depending on bank system.
8.3 Decainvest Srls can ask the Customer addings informations such as phone number, etc. to prove the real entitlement of the account. In case of missing documentations Decainvest Srls can refuse the order.
8.4 During the purchase process Decainvest Srls is not able to know any data of your credit card. In no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by a third, during the payments on Decainvest Srls' website.
9. Bank Transfer The payment by Bank Transfer is available on every item in the catalogue. Any kind of limit is clearly shown in the cart. In case of payment by Bank Transfer, the item/s ordered will be kept committed until the recieving of a proof of the made payment, to send to Decainvest Srls by email, not over three working days. Shipment will take place only after the recieving of the amount on our bank account, that must be completed within 7 working days. Out of this period the order will be automatically processed as Canceled.
The reason of the Bank Transfer should contain: order number; date of the order; name and surname of the order holder.
9.1 In case of order cancel, either because of Customer or because of Decainvest Srls, the amount of the deleted orders will be refunded on your bank account. Time to refund depends exclusively on Bank account. Once refunded, in no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible of any damage, direct or indirect, due to delay of refunding depending on bank system.
10. Payment Methods
Bank Transfer on Decainvest Srls' bank account Bank Account: Decainvest Srls IBAN: IT94N0306941464100000005245 BIC/SWIFT: BCITITMM
10.1 In case of order cancel, either because of Customer or because of Decainvest Srls, the amount of the deleted orders will be refunded on your bank account. Time to refund depends exclusively on Bank account. Once refunded, in no cases Decainvest Srls can be responsible of any damage, direct or indirect, due to delay of refunding depending on bank system. In any case, for all the payment methods seen, refund will take place on the same method used to pay the order.
11. For every order made on the website www.damura.it , Decainvest Srls provides an invoice or bill of the shipped item/s, sending it by email or mail to the order holder, just as art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the invoice providing are used Customer's data entered during the purchase process. No editing can be made after the invoice is provided.
12. Shipping costs provided during the purchase must be paid by the Customer. For some special places and islands the Customer should ask for an estimate. Payment will be made through the method selected by the Customer during the ordering. Import taxes and custom's fees in case of country out of the EU must be paid by the Customer, and Decainvest Srls is not able to calculate or to know such costs. No other sum will be claimed to the Customer by Decainvest Srls.
13. Delivery is meant to be in the street of your address. The Customer must check: that packs are in the same number as shown on the waybill; that packaging is safe, undamaged, is not wet or scratched, this works for scotch tapes, pallets, etc. too. Any damage or missing part must be contested to the courier immediatly. Once signed the courier's document the Customer can not contest anymore the external integrity of the packages. Any problem regarding the integrity, missing parts or wrong items of the delivered goods must be notified within 7 days from delivery following the instruction in this document.
14. In case the Customer doesnt proceed within 5 days to pick up his goods from the courier storage, because of impossibility or problems to delivery at the address provided during the order, the order will be automatically deleted.
15. You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the last good.
16. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are obliged to inform us (Decainvest srls, via Marina del Mondo 34 / A, 70043 Monopoli, Bari 0803212090, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration (eg letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To this end, it may use the attached withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
17. If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments made to us, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery standard offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. The reimbursement may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier. Please send back the goods or hand them over to us: Decainvest srls, via Marina del Mondo 34 / A, 70043 Monopoli, Bari +39 0803212090, email@example.com, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which has informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period expires.
18. The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
19. The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded in relation to: c) the supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized; e) the supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or connected to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
20. All products sold by Decainvest Srls are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-months warranty for defects of conformity, according to DL 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) received by e-mail or by mail.
21. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized service, as well as shipping costs, if supported by Decainvest Srls
22. The guarantee of 24 months according to DL 24/02 is applied to products that present a lack of conformity, if that product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This warranty is for private consumer (a physical person that buys goods for himself and not for his professional activity, or doesnt provide a VAT number during the order on our website). In case of lack of conformity, Decainvest Srls provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, or the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not a lack of conformity as per DL 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized service, as well as shipping costs if supported by Decainvest Srls
23. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) take place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the manufacturer's policies.
24. In the event that, for whatever reason, is impossible to send to customers a product in warranty (repaired or replaced), Decainvest Srls will proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
25. No damage can be obtained from Decainvest Srls for any delays in repairs or replacements.
26. In cases where the application of warranty requires the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manual, etc ...).
27. Every claim must be sent to Decainvest Srls, Via Marina del Mondo 34/A - 70043 - Monopoli (BA). Alternatively, the customer can initiate a complaint via the online tool resolution of disputes via the website https://webgate.ec.europa...how&lng=IT and start an alternative procedure to the traditional courts.
28. For everything not expressly provided, the parties refer explicitly to national and Community legislation, ordinary and special in terms of buying and selling, consumer rights and e-commerce. The sales contract between the Customer and Decainvest Srls is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract at a distance, if the Customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference court of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is only the Court of Bari.